Temporary Working Visa

Temporary employment visas allow U.S. employers to hire highly skilled foreign nationals to work in a specific job for a limited time period or for intracompany transfers.  Depending on the type of visa being sought and the nationality of the prospective employee, the employer may be required to file a petition for a nonimmigrant worker with USCIS and the employee apply for a visa at the U.S, Embassy or Consulate abroad. It is of the utmost importance understand whether there are the preliminary conditions to move forward with a work application.

Our agency will help you out with the preliminary steps and the application process.

Working Visa Categories

  • C1/D visas – crew member of an aircraft or ship.
  • I visas – Journalists and media representatives. 
  • H-1B Specialty Occupation visas
  • H-3 Trainee visas
  • L-1 Intracompany Transferee visas
  • O-1 Extraordinary Ability or Achievement Individuals visas
  • P-1 Performing Entertainers and Athletes visas
  • R-1 religious workers visas