Temporary employment visas allow U.S. employers to hire highly skilled foreign nationals to work in a specific job for a limited time period or for intracompany transfers. Depending on the type of visa being sought and the nationality of the prospective employee, the employer may be required to file a petition for a nonimmigrant worker with USCIS and the employee apply for a visa at the U.S, Embassy or Consulate abroad. It is of the utmost importance understand whether there are the preliminary conditions to move forward with a work application.
Our agency will help you out with the preliminary steps and the application process.
Working Visa Categories
- C1/D visas – crew member of an aircraft or ship.
- I visas – Journalists and media representatives.
- H-1B Specialty Occupation visas
- H-3 Trainee visas
- L-1 Intracompany Transferee visas
- O-1 Extraordinary Ability or Achievement Individuals visas
- P-1 Performing Entertainers and Athletes visas
- R-1 religious workers visas