Tourism, Business and Study Visas

If you plan to travel to the U.S. you should make clear what’s the purpose of your trip and check what’s the correct visa.

Docs USA provides information and Start-to-Finish Process of Visa applications, documentation and forms for visitors, businessperson and students planning to travel to the U.S.

Important notice: For short-term visits for tourism and business, you might be entitled to travel under the Visa Waiver Program.  For more details, please check Visa Waiver Program page and links.

Quick Overview

B2 Visa for Tourism

Tourist visa to the U.S. is a short-term nonimmigrant visa for persons intending to enter the U.S. for a temporary stay for Vacation (holiday), Visit with friends or relatives, for Medical treatment including seeking medical treatment and advice, or enrolling in a short recreational course of study. If you need more information about your purpose of trip and status, please contact us

B1 Visa for Business

If you are planning business related travel to the U.S. on a temporary basis you should request a business visa (B1).

Individuals can apply B1 visa when their purpose of visit to the U.S is business: meet a business associate, close a business deal, attend scientific, educational and other business conventions and seminars, attend trade shows, attend company meetings, etc. If you need more criteria to determine whether you are in a B1 status, please contact us.

B1/B2 Visas for Business and Tourism

B1/B2 are sometimes issued together for visitors who want to travel to the U.S. for business, tourism, for vacation, seeing family and friends, or medical treatment.

F and M Visas for Students

You must have a student Visa to study in the United States. It does not depend on how long you will be studying but on the course of study itself. Your course of study and the type of school you plan to attend determine also whether you need an F visa or an M visa.

J Visas for Exchange Visitors

Exchange visitor (J) Visas are nonimmigrant visas for individuals approved to participate in exchange visitor programs in the United States. There are several categories of Exchange Visitors programs that may include Au pair, Interns, Trainees, Professors and Research scholars, Teachers, Students of secondary school and of University and College.